Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Life: Buffalump's Patented Steam Powered Hate Machine

  1. #1
    Inactive Member nick_was's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Right, here it is; The Hate Machine.

    The idea is, for each post, you have something you really hate (or dislike intensely) and just ramble about all the things you hate about it, and reasons why you hate.

    Just release all of your anger in one neat little package or hate.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROFLMAO, so timely!

    I'd hate killing our 4+ years old board where we were more friends than users because of a stupid, one-sided argument. I could do all sorts of things to avoid that.

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It would have been a nice idea, but no one particulary hates noone, at least I do not.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is not necessarily about hating people, you can also hate stuff.

    I hate anybody directly responsible for using and anybody who likes nazi regional locks, and I hope they lose their jobs and birds shit on their heads every time they go outside. Territorial protections make Hitoraa Adorofu-san happy.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hate you.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm honored

  7. #7
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No please, not here... the last resort i had to see a place free of hate, but full of reasoning... I hate this kind of threads, they start like an innocent thing, and may end real bad... Is experience who talks here. Though, that's also a thing i hate, hate threads.

  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I totally agree with Melfice.

  9. #9
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol Melf. Hate annoying ppl, bitches, and IE XD

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Xhell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2004
    Posts
    520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmm, so should we just let this thread die then?

    If not, allow me to proclaim my hate for mayonnaise! I HATE IT!

    Tis the sperm of Hitler, in my eyes.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •